Friday, February 17, 2012

Pink Night

Howdy partners!!

Just did my toes and I thought I would share. My toes are funny lookin' so don't make fun of them :-p
This pattern is very bright and fun. When you see the finished product please excuse the fact I still cannot clean up properly without messing everything up. Here it goes...

Tools:

  • Sally Hansen: Hard As Nails Clear
  • Sally Hansen: Hard As Nails Hardener
  • Kleancolor: Sheer Lilac
  • Kleancolor: Metallic Yellow
  • Flirt: Tingling Fruit
  • MASH stamper
  • Mash Nail Plate: Mash-08
  • EBay Nail Plate: M06


Steps:
  1. Apply Base coat
  2. Apply 1 or 2 layers of base color (Tingling Fruit)
  3. Wait until base color dries properly then apply the first pattern (Sheer lilac stars)

     4.  When the first pattern dries apply the second pattern (Metallic Yellow bubbles)

     5.  When the second pattern dries apply top coat 
     6.  Clean up as needed.
(Please excuse my sad attempt at trying to clean up)

I hope you liked my little idea.
See you when I see ya,
Kelly-Ann.

No comments:

Post a Comment