Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mercury Vines

Howdy yall!

I am very excited about my nails tonight, I love the colours and the design. I hope you all are as excited as I am. And can you imagine I almost did not do anything on my nails for the rest of the week. It took me a while to decide what to do. But... here it is 

Ok this week I am going to try and change my layout and not do the numbered step by step thing. Also I made the decision to throw out my Sally Hansen: Hard as Nails Clear because I have grown to dislike it, and I have decided to use my Shades of The Season Clear.




Tools:

  • Konad nail stamp
  • Sally Hansen: Hard As Nails Hardener
  • Shades of The Season: Clear
  • Sinful Colors: Mercury Rising
  • Shades of The Season: Glitter Green
  • Kleancolor: Nail to Toe Copycat Hater
  • Bundle Monster: Plate BM03



Steps:


After applying the beautiful Mercury Rising colour I had added the glitter green tips (a sudden decision). It was an awesome decision in my opinion, it complimented it so well.


When the tips dried I used my Bundle Monster plate and add the stamp with the Copycat Hater, Which also was a wonderful contrast from the base colour and the glitter.

Add clear top coat and as usual clean up as necessary. In my case clean as much as I can without messing up everything. (Which is still not so great). I really hope you enjoyed this design.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to follow my blog.

See you next time,
Kelly-Ann.

No comments:

Post a Comment