Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Toes

Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry that I haven't done anything lately, I'm trying to keep my finger nails clean until the 14th for the Spring Challenge by Purple Glitters. I'm so excited about it. But anyway, while leaving my nails clean it was time for my toes to get a little attention. 

I did the same patern I had on my fingers last time but with more spring colours. I really love this pattern.


Tools:

  • Milani: Yellow Whiz 
  • Kleancolor: Neon Aqua (The blue colour)
  • Shades of the Season: Powder Pink
  • Revlon: Sassy (green dots)
  • Confetti: Centerstage (the base colour purple)

Here's a close-up of the pattern.


I really love this purple, it is so smooth and shimmers in the light.


Look out for the upcoming challenges!!
And also I'm gaining more followers and I am sooo excited about that. Once I reach 50 or100 followers I hope to hold my first giveaway.

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Pedi. I often neglect my feet. This inspires me to quickly go and paint my toe nails (its 2:00 AM here...hehe).

    ReplyDelete