Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Nude Dots

Hey everyone,

I feel very happy about my nails today, I tried do do a nude nail french tip thing with dots.

I am going to make this quick because my computer is dying and for some reason the power jack isn't working so this might be my last post for a while.


Tools:

  • Color Club: Nomadic in Nude
  • Color Club: Earthy Angel
  • Kleancolor: White
  • MASH dotting tool

The following pictures are with regular indoor light and the other with florescent light.


First I applied the base colour which was Nomadic in Nude. I didn't realize how streaky it was until I was done, but it's not noticeable. 


 I then I added the white dots using my small dotting tool at the top of my nails.


I then added the brown dots using Earthy Angel at the top of my nail yet again filling in some of the spaces, making it a more defined looking tip.

I hope you enjoyed this post.

Ta-ta for now,
Kelly-Ann.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! One question: Did you wait until the first set of dots were dry before you did the second set? I think I'm going to try this. I've never used a dotter before, and want to make sure that I do it correctly the first time around.

    Love your blog!

    xoxo

    Reign
    www.koutureign.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much. No I didnt wait until it dried, just take your time and dont press on it. You can use the end of a rounded hair pin or a toothpick to this as well, anything like that can work.

      Delete