Monday, May 21, 2012

Haul me away...hehe

Hi peoples,

I did a small haul the other day. I went to Sally's to buy some acetone and saw that the Magnetix line by China Glaze was on sale, so I grabbed up 2 along with a magnet.

As you can see by the price tag I got them for $3.29 each. 
the colours are 'You Move Me' and 'Drawn to You', in that order.

I tested them out on the nail wheel. They are very pretty and goes on smoothly. The magnetic designs are very nice except for the star pattern did not come out well.

I also stopped at Walgreens as well and picked this cute Wet n' Wild set for $3.99, I was thinking about keeping it for myself but I decided to give it to you guys in next months give away, which I thought was a great way to bring in the summer.


Hope you like the stuff I got :)

And don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!







No comments:

Post a Comment