Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Shabby Drab & other news

Hi peoples,

I am so sorry I haven't been here in a few days, I promise I have a very good reason. I had exams, today was my last day, so I was busy. My nails have been naked for a few days now, also I had gone to a crawfish boil and picking those crawfish broke my thumbnail...again. I also burned my middle finger on the oven when I was making some Jerk Chicken for a pot luck.

I have also signed up on BlogLovin so you can now also follow me that way.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


But on to other news... I have a swatch for you tonight and also during the week, hopefully tomorrow I will be able to do a video showing you what I got recently and presenting my contest, hopefully to draw in more readers.

Her is the swatch... 
IT is Shabby Drab by Color Club from the BOHO collection.


This is a nice colour, but personally I prefer nudes. It is a very light purple almost pastel like.



This is kind of what the colour looks like out in day light, very pretty. (sorry for the bad picture. got lazy.)

Anyway thats it for now.

See you tomorrow,
Kelly-Ann.

No comments:

Post a Comment