Monday, May 14, 2012

HAUL: again!

Hi everyone,

I did it again. Went and bought more nail polish, i could not help myself, CVS had buy 2 get 1 free on Spoiled nail polish. and I ended up going Walgreens as well and picking up a few more polishes.

I only picked up six, even thought I was tempted to pick up more.
Colours from left to right:

  • Good Karma
  • Watch Your Language
  • Checkin' Into Rehab
  • Violet Femmes
  • Kickin' The Habit
  • Uh, As If!
Colours from left to right:
  • On a Trip/ En Voyage
  • Let Me Go
  • Buffy the Violet Slayer
These are from last Wednesday, I did show them in the video I previously did but it was a bit dark so I took a better picture so you can see the colours better.
Colours from left to right:
  • Celeb City
  • Amethyst Ablaze
  • Bold Gold
  • Pink Zinfandel
Also, remember I'm having my first GIVEAWAY. It Ends at the end of the month.

See you later ladies,
Kelly-Ann.

1 comment:

  1. I think spolied by wet n wild brushes are wayyyyy to thick but they have really great colors.

    ReplyDelete