I know it has been a while but guess what! New polish and fresh nails!!
This is a great fun design and great for every day funky wear for "free spirited" individuals.
- Sally Hansen: Hard As Nails Clear
- Sally Hansen: Hard As Nails Hardener
- Kleancolor: White
- Spoiled: 2 Weeks Sober
- Spoiled: Trust Fund Baby
- MASH Nail Stamper
- EBay Nail Plate
- Apply base coat
- Apply 1 or 2 layers as needed of base colour.
- While base colour dries paint the thumb with the glitter (Trust Fund Baby)
- When base colour has dried use stamper and apply the chosen design to the index finger in the corner.
5. Apply Top coat to dry nails for the perfect shine.
6. Clean up as needed.
I hope you enjoyed!
See you next time,