Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Earthy Angel + Future Contest

Hey everyone,

As promised here is the next swatch from the Color Club BOHO collection called Earthy Angel, which is a lovely nude colour, a little darker than the other I had done before, I suppose that's why they called it Earthy Angel rather than nude :p.


I love this colour, always love browns.


In further news, at the end of next week I will be hosting my first contest it will be USA only, or anyone with a US address for me to send the prize to. During the weekend I will be showing you what the prizes will be.

2 comments:

  1. Nice color. Does the color look lighter in outdoor light?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it does ...just a little, tomorrow in the day i'll take a picture and add it for you. :) dont mind if it might have a chip ...my nails get chips after the first 2-10hrs lol

      Delete