Thursday, January 5, 2012

Diagonal "French"

This is my first post. My future posts will have step by step pictures or videos. (also in better quality pictures in may add)

For this design i used:

  • Wet n' Wild: Black Crème
  • Rimmel London French Manicure Pro: French Lingerie
  • Kiss Nail Art Paint: Silver Glitter
  • Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Clear (Top Coat)
  • Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hardener (Base Coat)

Steps:

  1. Apply Base coat
  2. Apply 1-2 coats of French nail polish and let dry for a minute
  3. Then used a thin nail art brush to make diagonal lines with the black to make it neater.
  4. Fill in the black area. One coat should be sufficient.
  5. Use the Silver glitter nail art and go over the line between the french and black colors.
  6. Let dry for a minute then apply top coat.

Please note I have yet to perfect the art of cleaning up on myself. For some reason I just can't seem to get it right without messing up my nail polish, hopefully i get better over time.


Here is the same design with different colors I did on some friends.


I hope You enjoyed it.

1 comment: