Thursday, January 5, 2012

French Love in Red

This design I did because I was feeling loving. hehe. I'm always loving. for this design I did not use any base color but you can if you choose.

Tools Used:

  • Bundle Monster Gold nail beads
  • Stamping plate from EBay m01
  • Konad Stamper and Scraper
  • Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Clear (Top Coat)
  • Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hardener (Base Coat)
  • Shades of the Season Metallic Red

Steps:
  1. Apply Base coat
  2. Use metallic red and make a french like line across the top of your nail. (Use tape to line if you don't have a steady hand)
  3. Apply top coat to all nails except the thumbs
  4. Let dry for 30 mins
  5. Apply metallic red to the design on the plate, scrape and pick up with stamper
  6. Apply design to nail quickly in the middle of nail.
  7. Let design dry for 15 mins
  8. Apply top coat to thumbs.
  9. Immediately after, use a toothpick to apply the gold beads.
  10. When dried, apply a generous layer of top coat to seal the beads in.

Sorry but I still have not mastered cleaning up my fingers. And red is so hard to clean, as you can tell by the paper towel behind my hand I had already cleaned up a lot.

I hope you enjoyed this.

No comments:

Post a Comment