- Bundle Monster Gold nail beads
- Stamping plate from EBay m01
- Konad Stamper and Scraper
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Clear (Top Coat)
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hardener (Base Coat)
- Shades of the Season Metallic Red
- Apply Base coat
- Use metallic red and make a french like line across the top of your nail. (Use tape to line if you don't have a steady hand)
- Apply top coat to all nails except the thumbs
- Let dry for 30 mins
- Apply metallic red to the design on the plate, scrape and pick up with stamper
- Apply design to nail quickly in the middle of nail.
- Let design dry for 15 mins
- Apply top coat to thumbs.
- Immediately after, use a toothpick to apply the gold beads.
- When dried, apply a generous layer of top coat to seal the beads in.
Sorry but I still have not mastered cleaning up my fingers. And red is so hard to clean, as you can tell by the paper towel behind my hand I had already cleaned up a lot.
I hope you enjoyed this.