Thursday, January 5, 2012

Vector on silver

This is just a random design I did but lasted all of 2 days after bouncing my hand against everything.


Tools Used:


  • Bundle Monster pink star and blue star confetti
  • Shany stamping plate SH03 (swirl vector pattern)
  • Konad scraper and stamp
  • Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Clear (Top Coat)
  • Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hardener (Base coat)
  • Kleancolor: Silver
  • Kleancolor: Black

Steps:
  1. Apply Base coat
  2. Apply 1-2 coats of Silver
  3. Let dry for 30 mins
  4. Use black on stamping plate, scrape and pick up design with stamp
  5. Apply design to nail where wanted quickly (in my case I used a part of the design on the side)
  6. Let dry for 15 mins
  7. Apply top coat 
  8. Place stars where you desire on the wet top coat
  9. When dry, apply another layer of top coat to seal confetti in.
Sorry the picture isn't too clear, I had already taken the nail polish off by the time I realized it was blurry.

Hope you enjoyed this.

No comments:

Post a Comment