Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pink with White Tips

So last night I was not feeling up to doing anything too fancy, just did something very simple and I am very pleased with the way it turned out. I did a simple base pink with a white tip. This design is very elegant and perfect to wear for any occasion.

Tools:

  • Kleancolor: Pearl Pink
  • Kleancolor: White
  • Sally Hansen: Hard As Nails clear
  • Sally Hansen: Hard as Nails Hardener
Steps:
  1. Apply Base Coat
  2. Apply the base color (In this case I only used one layer, it was heavy enough to only do 1)
    3. Apply white to the tip. (I did this freehand, but if you do not have a steady enough hand i suggest you wait until the base color dries and use a piece of tape to french tape to help with that.)
    4. Then apply top coat to seal the polish and to give it a nice shine.

Today's nails were very simple and easy to do. If you do this as well, send me pictures and show me what color you used.

No comments:

Post a Comment