So last night I was not feeling up to doing anything too fancy, just did something very simple and I am very pleased with the way it turned out. I did a simple base pink with a white tip. This design is very elegant and perfect to wear for any occasion.
- Kleancolor: Pearl Pink
- Kleancolor: White
- Sally Hansen: Hard As Nails clear
- Sally Hansen: Hard as Nails Hardener
- Apply Base Coat
- Apply the base color (In this case I only used one layer, it was heavy enough to only do 1)
3. Apply white to the tip. (I did this freehand, but if you do not have a steady enough hand i suggest you wait until the base color dries and use a piece of tape to french tape to help with that.)
4. Then apply top coat to seal the polish and to give it a nice shine.
Today's nails were very simple and easy to do. If you do this as well, send me pictures and show me what color you used.