- Small Acrylic brush (If you have a fine nail art brush that would be better)
- Konad scrapper and stamper
- Bundle Monster stamping plate BM14 (Mistletoe design)
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Clear (Top Coat)
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hardener (Base coat)
- Wet n' Wild Shine: Caribbean Frost
- Shades of the Season: Glitter Green
- Nina Ultra Pro: Molten Opal
- Bundle Monster Tiny Red gems
- Apply Base coat
- Apply the light color (Molten Opal in my case)
- Used the Caribbean Frost to make a line at the top of each nail
- Use the Green Glitter over the Caribbean Frost to give the shimmery look.
- Let all nail polish dry for about 30mins (I wait this long because if I wait short a time then I end up smudging my nails when stamping.)
- Apply the Caribbean Frost on the mistletoe design
- then scrape and Pick up the design with the stamp
- Quickly line up the stamp with the nail and stamp nail.
- Let design dry for 10 mins.
- Use the fine brush to lightly go over the Caribbean green design leaves with the Green Glitter
- Let dry and apply top coat
- Put a drop of top coat on a post it or solid surface.
- Use the toothpick lightly dip in the drop of top coat and use it to pick up the gems and apply to the nail before the top coat is dry (preferably immediately after applying the top coat).
- Let the dry and apply a nice thick coat of top coat over the gems and nail to seal them in.
The finished product should look something like this, but hopefully yours look a lot more detailed than mine came out due to the brush I was using.
Hope You enjoyed this.