Monday, March 12, 2012

Every Black Flower has a Silver Lining

Hi everyone!

Today I tried something a little different. I've never used stamping on every finger before because I find it difficult, but it didn't turn out too bad. I am going to attempt again one day soon. But for now here is my first attempt at stamping every finger.


Tools:

  • Kleancolor: Black
  • Kleancolor: Silver
  • Sally Hansen: Hard as Nails Hardener
  • Shades of The Season: Clear
  • Mash double sided stamper
  • EBay Fauxnad Plate: m57



Honestly I love this colour, I think it is so beautiful by itself.

Well as you can see i didn't exactly put the pattern on properly, but it came out pretty well. What I did was use the ends of the patterns and placed them in the corners. On some of my fingers I did not line it up well.

All in all it was pretty nice and hasn't started chipping yet. 
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment