Monday, March 12, 2012

Silver Has Fun

Howdy yall!

Today I did something simple pattern with a number of colours with the base colour  being the same silver I have on my fingers (I really do love that silver).

Tools:
  • Kleancolor: Cobalt
  • Kleancolor: Neon Aqua
  • Kleancolor: Metallic Pink
  • Kleancolor: Silver
  • Sally Hansen: Hard as Nails Hardener
  • Shades of the Season: Clear
  • EBay Fauxnad Plates: m63 & m12
  • Konad Stamp






As you can see the pattern is pretty, but also my clean-up method is really no method at all besides when I shower it washes off. I give up the whole clean-up thing. HA!
I used the Cobalt and Neon Aqua for the first pattern and the Metallic Pink for the second. I like using the Kleancolor brand to stamp, but the Cobalt colour is very translucent and doesn't show up as bright as I'd like it to. Still like the design though, hope you do too.

Love you lots,
Kelly-Ann.

No comments:

Post a Comment