Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Shiny Penny

Hi everyone,

sorry I haven't been posting any nails in a few days. I've switched computers and trying to get all my stuff transferred to my new one including my programs I use to edit. 


but anyway, I painted my nails with Nina Ultra Pro: Shiny Penny, which is a lovely brownish-bronze-y colour with a very subtle shimmer in it, that you really see in the picture with the flash. Anyway, take a look-see.

(click picture to enlarge)

This polish went on very easily, I applied 2 coats just for good measure, one coat seemed a little transparent. Fairly easy to cleanup. I used Beauty Secrets base coat and Oh So Wet! top coat, which dries quickly but does not leave that glassy shine I wanted when I bought this.

This polish is lasting longer than I expected... I'm going on to day 4 now with just one very unnoticeable chip I got when I hit my hand.

See you next time and take care,
Kelly-Ann.

No comments:

Post a Comment