Saturday, March 24, 2012

Red Heart

Hi everyone,

As I said in my previous post I will be keeping it simple over the next couple weeks, mostly doing swatches and maybe the occasional simple stamp on a finger or two. But this doesn't go for my toes, so those will still be coming up.

I have also gotten better with cleaning up my nails and even better with real acetone...anyway I will elaborate on that in my next post pointing out the differences I saw.

To day I used Kleancolor: Red Heart.


I loved this colour, it is so radiant. However, I did find it a little hard to clean up, hence the reason it looks a little untidy.


I really do like this colour, which is strange for me because I don't normally like red on my nails.

That's it for now, Take care,
Kelly-Ann.

No comments:

Post a Comment