Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Join the "Conga Line"

Hey,

This is going to be a short one today. I decided to keep it simple for the next couple days and do simple swatches of some of the polishes I've never used. 


Today I decided on Confetti: Conga Line, which is a beautiful tone of orange with a hit of shimmer in it. I found that it went on very easily and could have only used one coat but I decided on 2. 

At first my initial idea was to do a gradient, which I had started to do on my thumb, but I didn't like it, so I ended up just staying with the one colour. I feel good keeping it simple, just for a while.

I hope you enjoyed this even though it is different from what I normally do.

P.S. Did you notice I'm getting the hang of this clean up thing? ;-)

See you later alligator,
Kelly-Ann.

No comments:

Post a Comment