I know I'm late with posting this but I honestly haven't had the time. But now it's here and that's all that matters...right? :-D
Okay, so I did an Irish theme for St. Patrick's Day, and I thought it came out pretty good.
- Sally Hansen: Hard as Nails Hardener Clear
- Shades of the Season: Clear
- Shades of the Season: Green Glitter
- Kleancolor Nail to Toe: Popping Green
- NYC: High Line Green
- Rimmel French Manicure Pro: French Lingerie
- Bundle Monster Plate: BM03
I liked the way this looked on its own but I figured I'd continue with the original idea and do a little more. add some glitter and pizzazz! Hehe (NYC High Line Green for tips)
So I added the design from Bundle Monster Plate design (BM03) (Kleancolor Popping green for design). Wait for everything to dry well and applied the Green Glitter to all green areas.
I Hope you enjoyed this design as much as I did.
See you next time,