Monday, March 19, 2012

Luck of the Irish

Howdy yall!

 I know I'm late with posting this but I honestly haven't had the time. But now it's here and that's all that matters...right? :-D


Okay, so I did an Irish theme for St. Patrick's Day, and I thought it came out pretty good.




Tools:
  • Sally Hansen: Hard as Nails Hardener Clear
  • Shades of the Season: Clear
  • Shades of the Season: Green Glitter
  • Kleancolor Nail to Toe: Popping Green
  • NYC: High Line Green
  • Rimmel French Manicure Pro: French Lingerie 
  • Bundle Monster Plate: BM03
I liked the way this looked on its own but I figured I'd continue with the original idea and do a little more. add some glitter and pizzazz! Hehe (NYC High Line Green for tips)


So I added the design from Bundle Monster Plate design (BM03) (Kleancolor Popping green for design). Wait for everything to dry well and applied the Green Glitter to all green areas.

I Hope you enjoyed this design as much as I did.

See you next time,
Kelly-Ann.


No comments:

Post a Comment